Monday, October 10, 2005

A few words...

Oh. My. God. I felt like ass yesterday. I don't know how much I had to drink or even what it was, but I felt lousy. It might have been the tequila. Or any of the other various drinks I had, but I was pretty drunk Saturday. It still was an awesome time. Thanks to Jackie and Sarah for arranging the Limo-bus. I think I might owe them money for that. I promise to post or email some pictures soon also. I won't quite do the blow-by-blow account of the evenings debauchery, but a few bullet points might help.

  • Pre-party with snacks

  • Bus ride w/Pucker

  • Tiki Bob's

  • Longest Bus Ride Ever back to Jackie and Sarah's

  • Passing out on the loveseat (but not the ottoman)

  • Throwing up at 7 in the morning

  • Tim Horton's for donuts and coffee on the way home



Sunday evening I went to my parent's for dinner, although their kitchen is still not done. They're supposed to have at least some of the counter done today though, even if the sink won't be working. After that I came home and just watched TV, and went to bed reasonably early. I still didn't wake up on time this morning though. Oh well, shit happens.

No comments: