Monday, August 08, 2005

Nothing ever happens during the week...

I swear! Geez, I think I need to update more often that just on Monday, to describe my weekend. Well, anyway, here's this weekend, in case you missed out.

Friday night, Dan got out of work somewhat early, and he and I watched "Monk" and some other stuff while waiting for Austin to call to give us the info on Dim Sum. We met up with Austin and Audrey there about midnight. Some of Austin's co-workers and friends were also there, Gary, Ben, and two other's whose names escape me at the moment. Austin's other sister Andrea showed up a bit later with Gerald, who's in the band Pas/Cal. Here's some of the dishes we had. We ate a lot, but not so much that we were completely stuffed. That, I was a little disappointed about.

Saturday night was the bonfire party at Coronado's Burner friends' house. That was pretty cool and chill and laid back. There was someone (Guy. No really. That's his name) who brought Absinthe, Dan and Austin both tried it, Dan didn't like the taste, so it was probably better that we didn't buy the horribly overpriced stuff in Canada. Art, whose house it was, also blew fire, which was awesomely cool.

Sunday, I slept in and watched a lot of TV and went to my mom's for dinner. She made Chile Rellenos with chiles from her garden. Umm, tasty. And then I watched more TV at home. Yay, TV. And that was my weekend. Blah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering where I had seen Gerald before. It was annoying and I didn't want to ask because I'm wrong about that kind of thing sometimes and it's embarrassing.

Spent most of my Sunday researching processor cards and new computers. Fun.