Monday, February 26, 2007

Jello, how are you?

I thought I had something amusing to say about the Oscars, but I guess I don't. Actually I didn't even watch any of them. I did hear that Scorcese finally won, for which I'm glad, as that's probably the only Oscar-winning film I saw last (but really this) year. I'm also glad that Eddie Murphy did not win, because he doesn't deserve an Oscar until he has made enough good films to erase the memory of Pluto Nash, Daddy Day Care, Norbit and any other of his numerous horrible films.

Dan's home this weekend. Yay! Picked him up from the airport Saturday, and we ended up going to the Tap Room. Yesterday was brunch at Julon's. Friday night, Austin and I played "How Many Jello Shots Does It Take?" while playing Guitar Hero, and we both did over 30 jello shots. A word of advice. Doing that many jello shots may make you drunk, but you won't be drunk for long, and really, it just makes you kind of ill.

No comments: