Monday, June 18, 2007

Not weekly, but more occasionally.

Been more than a week since the last update. I really meant to put something up last week, but had a hard time coming up with anything exciting to say.

I still don't really have anything exciting but, for my own record-keeping purposes, here goes.

Saturday before last, I went to LAN party with Austin. We briefly stopped by Gerry's yard sale and then went to Austin's comic shop and Austin's friend's kid's birthday party before returning to Gerry's for the nerding out.

After the LAN party Austin and I went to Jenn's where we went to Gus O'Connor's with her and her friend Jeremy. We ended up drinking quite a bit and slept for a couple hours at Jenn's.

This past weekend, I tried to make Friday night plans with the intention that Dan was going to be home, but he didn't make it back, and basically Friday night ended up with me going to Tess's and watching Catch and Release, which was ok, and in which Kevin Smith totally stole the show.

Saturday I went to Jennifer's Going-Away party. There were a ton of people. I brought Skippy along because Beckie said it would be ok. He was fine until he ate a piece of fried chicken and then tried to eat one of Beckie's aunt's 18 cats. He assures me that he only wanted to play. We had to tie up the Skipper after that. Drank a lot of beer, played a lot of Cornhole (and was pretty dominant with Mike (Beckie's cousin Amy's boyfriend)), ate a bunch, went swimming, had about a dozen jello shots, generally a good party time. Of course on the way home, I was drunk-hungry and had to stop at White Castle for some sliders and chicken rings.

So that was the weekend that was. As for what this week holds, I'm not sure, but Dan is supposed to be back, and beyond that, who knows.

No comments: