Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Toast, getting toasty, Chef-ing

Had some lovely turkey BLTs on toast for dinner tonight. I'm also finishing off the last of the "Labor Punch" from the Labor Day/ Jessica's Bon Voyage party. So, that's nice and alco-tastic. I"m also watching Top Chef right now. The tension you could cut with a knife. Haahaa! Also, they keep having these commercials for Bombay Saphire during Top Chef, so I think I'll have a gin and tonic also.

I guess I'll talk a bit about Labor Day Weekend. Friday was drinking at The Berkley Front. Saturday there was Dim Sum and The Bosco. Sunday was the BBQ. The pulled pork turned out really well. The "Labor Punch" also worked surprisingly well. I shredded the second piece of pork and froze most of it. I finished off the remainder of the pork the other day.

Drinking. Yay.

No comments: