Friday, June 16, 2006

Close Encounters or rather Near-Close Encounters

Totally weird.

I went to dinner with John last night, 'cause Julie was working late. We ended up going to the Quizno's on 14 Mile, and we're sitting there eating, I'm on the phone with Dan, and I look up and I see a car that looks familiar turning into the parking lot. I'm looking at the driver and it looks a lot like Fisher. The car pulls in and it is Chris. He sees John and I and gives me kind of a dirty look and then turns his car around and drives off. Freakin' bizarre.

Also, last night we also played poker at Austin's. I played horribly and got screwed a couple times. I ended up losing second. John was actually one of three left at the table by the time I ended up leaving, so I'm not sure how John placed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't leave until after midnight, but did win the big pot!!! yeah for me...$55 profit for a night a just plain good luck....I don't know how to play poker...I thiink my tired state and irratic playing messed up people being able to tell if I had good cards or was just bluffing in an attempt to finish the game.

Definitely a good time.