Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wii Like to Play

Shoulder's still a bit sore. Went to Jim and Jennifer's on Sunday to play Nintendo Wii. It's a lot of fun and more athletic than you would think. Wii Sports bowling was really fun. I think I might get a Wii next year. We also played Guitar Hero. Jim is now addicted too.

Last night (Monday) Dan and I met at the AMC Forum to see The Departed. Excellent movie. Jack Nicholson skirted the edge of over-the-top-scenery-chewing but other than that, I really enjoyed it.

Saturday went down to Toledo to Ryan's and played games. Apple to Apples, Cranium, Dukes of Hazzard card game, Phase 10... I thought there was something else, but maybe I'm wrong. I once again bought 6 tall-boys of Beast Ice for $3. Ohio beer prices are amazing.

Friday went to Jenn's for the Fry Party. Fried cheesecake, pizza rolls, mini-corndogs, all delicious. Jenn's work friends Andy, Laura and Troy were there. We also went to Gus O'Connor's where Jenn stared a guy out of the corner booth. After Gus's we went over to 5th Ave. where there was a '90s cover band. Based on the few songs we heard I could basically extrapolate their entire setlist. Ryan actually stopped by after the Necto to hang out for a bit too.

I'm kind of hoping this next weekend will be kind of quiet. Too much stuff been going on recently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.