Monday, August 06, 2007

Weighty Matters

A bit of a diet update here. We had our last weigh-in for the session last Wednesday, and I had met my goal. I lost 31.4 pounds, and I'm down into the 230s... barely, but I'm there. I'm signing up for the next session if my work is still continuing the program and if there's enough people. My next door neighbor actually commented on how much weight I'd lost, which made me feel good.

As for the weekend, things were pretty quiet. Friday was a stay at home night, and Saturday, I went to the DUCF (Detroit Urban Craft Fair)down at the Majestic and checked out the goods, and later went to the DUCF After Party at the Magic Stick. Austin was using my iPod to play music between the bands. One of the bands was Jason and the Hounds From Hell, a side project of the guy from the Von Bondies. I drank a fair amount that night. I had a PBR, a Newcastle, a Stroh's and a Milwaukee's Best. I think I had one other beer, but I can't remember. I ended stopping by White Castle on the way home. It was pretty slow. But delicious.

No comments: