Friday, December 28, 2007

APB: Skippy

I took Skippy over to my parent's house today, because I had to help my dad move a couch into my sister's apartment.

Anyway, after we got back from the couch moving, we went to dinner, and when we got back to my parent's house I had to put the turkey frying equipment in my car to take it home. Well, Skippy tried to make a break for it once while garage was open, and so I put him in the backyard, and that's when he made a second escape attempt through the garage which was successful.

Skippy ran down the street, into the Staples parking lot and then ran down the next block. I nearly had him when I tried the "treat" trick, but he ran off as soon as he saw I had no treat. I tried running after him but I felt like Seth Rogen's cop from Superbad running after Michael Sera... "He's the fastest dog alive!" I walked around a couple blocks and got a call from some people who had found him. They were walking their dogs, and Skip came up to them and got collared. We met up at the end of my parent's block and I took Skippy home after I had some pie. Silly Skippy. I'm just glad he didn't get hurt or anything.

No comments: