Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's Thursday. Do you know where your cat is?

This may be rather random, as I'm kind of sleepy, and not terribly interested in work right now.

In not-too-important-to-you news, I'm going up north this weekend for a wedding. It's the advisor for the RATs (Radio Astronomy Team, a club I was in in high school), who's wedding it is, and it's up near Traverse City. It should be pretty fun, They're having the reception in the hanger of the private airfield her fiance co-owns. That's neat. What's not so neat is that I ended up having to get a hotel room for 2 nights. Maybe I'll have to check out some of the sights in the Traverse area.

My dad fixed my washer last night. My mom and sister also stopped by. It was Lani's birthday, so we got dinner. I still have a bunch leftover. Maybe I shouldn't go out for dinner. Maybe someone who stops by over the weekend can finish it off.

4 comments:

Jessica B. said...

Actually, now that you mention it...Raffi has been quiet for the last few minutes...

Cat said...

Sadly, I do. I picked up Midnight's ashes from the vet today. It took a lot not to cry when I was there. My other cat is making her rounds around the pool, watching lizards and bugs. I think she misses him.

Unknown said...

If I had a key, I'd be all about eating your food and drinking your beer.

Michelle said...

Hey will you see Adam at that Rats wedding? I always wondered what happedned to him.

No Worries Drobb's- tell Mike that you'll "house sit" for him.

That will gain you acess to bear and food.