Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dramedy or apocalypsia?

Well, went to my 10 year high school reunion tonight... it's late so maybe I should say last night, or maybe not. Anyway, it was pretty interesting, some people are doing cool things, others making a living, and others made babies. In one of the signs of the apocalypse, a friend from high school, Bennett, has had a child, with his wife of course, but frankly he was one of the people I did not see having a kid. Crazy. Also, talked to a bunch of other folks, had several drunks make half-hearted attempts to say hi, and found out Melissa is having another baby. I suppose it could have been worse, although some amount of cliche-yness still remained, but generally people were nice.

After the reunion, Dan and I went to Austin's sister's friend's housewarming in Allen Park. There was some *awkward* there as the girl's whose house it was, apparently was having sex with one or more guys, and her ex was at the party. Ye-ouch! It was interesting to say the least. Then I was tired and dropped Dan at his car and came home.

In the third leg of this story or whatnot, Friday night we went to see Harry Potter in IMAX. That was neat, but IMAX is not really necessary, and it's more expensive. Back to the movie though, I thought it was good, although if someone had no idea who Harry Potter is, they would be very lost. Hermione is hot. That's just to get hits. Cool.

I should go to bed now. It's late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was Muriel, Marisa and John (little guy with little mustache and cap)