Friday, November 18, 2005

Milhouse of cards

I actually received my PSP Wednesday, after I went to the DHL office to pick it up. Unfortunately the good times were not to last. I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow I managed to "brick" my PSP even though I was not try to do anything wrong, i.e. downgrade the firmware to run homebrew or burned games. It kind of sucks. So, I have to send it back to Sorny to have it replaced. But they're gonna send a new one, so it's cool.

Just heard the White Stripes version of "Walking with a Ghost". Weird.

I have to pick up my Birks from the shoe repair tomorrow, as I haven't been able to get there before they close during the week. I also need a haircut. Maybe I'll try the barber just down the street. I've determined that I am going to be doing a lot of errands near Christmas, because I have use or lose my vacation time by then. I need to make a dentist appointment, an eye appointment, and I might do some work on my basement then. That's when the "Hot Chicks Room" goes in. But it actually doesn't because there in *no* "Hot Chicks Room". *Wink*

No comments: