Sunday, December 18, 2005

Ah! Kelly Clarkson!

Just watched The 40 Year Old Virgin with Austin. I bought it today at the crack that is Best Buy. Also did a little other Christmas shopping. That movie is so fucking funny. I have to swear to demonstrate the passion with which I feel about the movie and it's funnyness. Is funnyness a word? If it isn't, well, I don't care.

Last night I went out with my co-workers for the "Unofficial" office party. Our company is too stingy to put one on, so we just all met at the bar, and also quite a few former employees came out as well. It was a good time, but after the bar, I had a craving for Jimmy Johns, and nothing else would satiate it. There is one in downtown Rochester, just down the street from the bar we were at, but it had closed already. That unfortunately left me with the prospect of finding another that was open. Because nothing else would do. I went to the one on 15 Mile and Coolidge and that one was also closed. I eventually ended up going all the way to the one on Main Street in Royal Oak and got a #9. Yum. My favorite. After I got home I went to bed, but after a bit, the Coke I drank kicked in, and I stayed up watching TV for a couple hours.

Back to the Christmas shopping. I still need to find something for my dad. He's hard to buy for, as he doesn't really need anything. Well, he probably does, but it's hard to figure out. Harumph. Best Buy Gift Cards for all. Bah.

No comments: