Friday, December 23, 2005

Beauty killed the beast.

Watched King Kong last night with Dan, Austin, and John. I had picked up Dan from the airport and we had Taco Bell after. After King Kong we went to the Berkley Front, after dropping off John and some other errands, and had some beers and met Coronado there. Leaving the bar, we wanted to go to Jimmy John's but once again I was thwarted in my attempt to get JJs, as the downtown Royal Oak one had closed early. So we went to National Coney. When I got home, my stomach was acting up, I don't know if it was the Taco Bell, the beer or the Coney, but I spent quite a lot of the night on the toilet. Sorry about that, but that's the reason I was up until nearly 6 in the morning. That and the couple cups of coffee at the Coney.

Wrapped present today. My Dad also stopped by to drop off a few tools for the basement project. Austin also stopped by with his gift exchange present.

The movie. Yes, we're back to the movie. I liked it. Even though it was 3 hours, when it worked, it was awesome. There were only a few things that weren't spectacular, but I still really enjoyed it. Go see it. I recommend it highly.

No comments: