Monday, July 17, 2006

Melting...

It's hot. I had to wait until the sun went down a bit to take Skippy for a walk. It was still steamy. He apparently doesn't understand why god created air conditioning.

I've been watching a lot of brainless TV this summer. Well, more brainless than normal. One of the things I've been watching is Kyle XY, on the ABC Family channel. It's kind of John Doe for teens. There's also new seasons of Reno 911!, Chappelle's Show, The Dead Zone,The 4400, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Monk, The Closer and new shows Psych and Saved. I'm still rather far behind on some of the other shows from the spring. I need another long weekend just to catch up on some things. 4 days of lounging about watching TV would be awesome.

Friday went to play poker with Austin's friend Brian somewhere in the wilds of Wixom. I lost $40 but won back $10 in the last game. Still, fairly inexpensive for a night's entertainment. Saturday I was supposed to go to the roller derby with Austin, but my stomach was still acting up. I went to my parents on Sunday for dinner. I also talked to Dan on the talking box for a while.

Man, sometimes I just don't know how to end these posts.

It's still hot out. Even with the rain.

1 comment:

Jessica B. said...

My mom and I have been watching Kyle XY too. We really like it cause the actor playing Kyle is super cute.