Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanks. If you say it too many times in your head, it's starts to sound weird.

Yet another Thanksgiving has gone by. It's been a long, long weekend.

Wednesday was the Tap Room with Dan, Kristen, and Jessica with a special appearance by Austin and Sam.

Thursday I hung out with the family, fried 2 turkeys, made stuffing, ate too much and watched Cars.

Friday I went to a party at Muriel's with Dan and Austin, had some keg beer and Jello shots, then we met up with Beckie and Ryan at The Bosco in Ferndale. We also had food afterward at The Delmar. Unfortunately beer, jello shots and gin do not mix well.

Saturday, Austin and I helped John and Julie move their new exercise machine in the house. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse. Mmmm... delicious. Dan wasn't feeling well and didn't end up making it out. Austin and I went to a party in Westland, and then a party in Royal Oak. The party in Royal Oak was a "College" party, so there were kegs, beer pong, a beer bong, and the police.

This morning, Austin and I went to Wah Court in Canada for dim sum. It was delicious. Customs was also relatively painless.

I realized that this weekend has been relatively inexpensive for food and beverages. I didn't pay for beer at any of the parties I went to. I did spend a fair amount on Wednesday though, but food has been mostly leftovers, with the exception of today and late-night breakfasts. So sleepy now.

No comments: