Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Boombas, Airports, Non-Magsafe Power Connectors

Picked up Dan from the airport tonight. The airport was crazy. Like, crazy traffic.

I couldn't take Skippy for a walk because of the afore-mentioned picking-up-Dan-from-the-airport, so I asked Beckie if she could stop by and take him for a walk. She did, and for that, I thank her.

After picking up Dan, we stopped by his house to drop off his luggage, and then headed to the Shores Inn, where we had some food. Jackie showed up after a while. We had the Boomba-size beer, which are in giant mugs. Eventually, this dude came over and said, "Can I ask you a random question?". And then he asked if he could have our empty mugs, because the bar was out of clean ones. Apparently Tuesday is $2.95 Boomba night, so there were a lot of people drinking out of these big ass mugs. Strange.

In computer news, I was getting up from my couch and the cord for my laptop was somehow wrapped around my foot and I accidently yanked my computer right off the table. Luckily the cord plug was the only thing damaged, just a little bent up.

2 comments:

The Judge said...

Jennifer's boyfriend Jim and his friends used to go to Boombah night every week. They started to hate the Shores Inn and have moved on to greener pastures.

Unknown said...

It was quite full of asshats.