Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Walking in a winter wonder... WTF is up with this weather?

It's the day after Christmas and the weather is... not crappy, but disappointing. It's just too warm and rainy for Christmas.

Actually the rain is the most annoying part. Especially with little dog paws getting all muddy.

Other than that, though, I had a good Christmas. I got some cool stuff. I got a bunch of work clothes, which I needed. I got a University of Michigan garden gnome, a couple Lego sets, some tools, a book I had already bought myself, a DVD from Austin, a cool glass from Tess, a knitting project and a new wallet to replace the one Skippy had eaten.

In other news, my friend and fraternity brother Jared is flying in from LA and is going to be crashing here for a couple days before he heads up north for New Years. Should be a lot of fun. I haven't seen Jared since he graduated. He's been working in Hollywood. Austin and I are headed up to Lansing in a while to pick him up and also meet up with Aaron Travis, another Frat brother. Should be interesting.

No comments: