Monday, December 11, 2006

Forging boldly ahead

It has come to this.

I, like Ryan have undertaken the bold step of migrating to the new Beta version of Blogger.

There's definately some nice things being done here. I like the new template editing system, with the "widgets" for the side sort of how Wordpress has them.

Had a lot of fun this last weekend (shifting gears here)...

Thursday went to dinner with Austin and had lousy service at Outback.

Friday, went to dinner with Austin and Beckie at Steak n Shake. That was pretty decent.

Friday was also the bar for Austin's birthday. We went to the Berkley Front. Many of Austin's friends showed up. Jackie, Jessica, Jenn, Betsy, Lea, the aforementioned Beckie, Kim, Emily, Josh, Fabian, Travis, other Jackie... some other people that know some of the other people. Austin is a Venn diagram, with many intersecting friends groups. There's some interesting social interaction math in there somewhere.

Saturday I went down to the Handmade Detroit Craft Fair where Austin and Gerry were selling their dolls. I bought something for my mom there. After Austin was done with the fair, we went for sushi at Nippon Grill.

Sunday I traveled down to Dearborn to Tess's work, 'cause they were having a holiday fair also. I bought my grandma a vase for Christmas. Morbidly (but practically) my mom suggested getting something that I'd like, as it'd eventually get back to me. It is pretty cool.

Beckie texted me when I was in the midst of buying to see if I wanted to do dinner. We also wrangled in Austin to go with us. We ended up going to TGIFridays which I hadn't been to in a while.

I didn't watch nearly as much television as I could have, but I'll get caught up eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've considered making that ven diagram or some sort of chart, but i'm a little concerned that one i draw it out is will be in the shape of a pentagram or something creepy like that...