Monday, September 12, 2005

Dancing days are here again...

"...I told your mama I get you home, but I didn't say I got no car..."

It's on the radio right now, so I felt like including in this.

Anyways, nothing really important to report, weekend was fun, Friday Coronado came over and we watched TV, Iron Chef was Battle Crayfish, and that was amusing. Saturday was Austin's housewarming, and I had some leftovers from his family dinner, which were pretty tasty. Chris2 showed up and we had to explain the concept of 'blogging to him because of some reason or another. Also Saturday, I bought the first season of Lost. Suanday, I watched BSG, and some other stuff and then went to dinner at this good Mexican restaurant in Westland with Austin and Coronado. Then we went to see Red Eye at the Livonia 20. It was a fun movie, Cillian Murphy was appropriately creepy. Rachel McAdams was also really good. Haha! She was in Mean Girls. *Happy Dance of trivial superiority*

Ok, I guess that's all I feel like writing about now. Must return to actual work. Blah.

3 comments:

Pointedly Anonymous said...

Did you notice she was playing a 15 year old when she was something like 25?! WTF?!
Its nice to see her playing her age for once.

Unknown said...

Must see Red Eye. It looks good.

Anonymous said...

Mike, you get a point for Rachel McAdams. You lose twelve for owning so many credit card t-shirts.