Friday, September 16, 2005

I am a celebrity-news ho'

I don't even know why I'm bothering, but I'm going to mention it for those 2 people in the jungle of French Guiana who have probably not heard it yet, but Britney and professional sperm donor K-Fed finally had their kid. Preston. Preston? Ugh.
That and Rene Zellweger and Kenny Chesney are getting an annulment. What I heard on the radio this morning was that there had been no consumation of the marriage. Kenny must like wearing chaps for reasons other than he sings country music if you know what I mean.
I also saw something about the Olsen twins and how they're getting the kids that played the kid in Big Daddy to be a 'tween boys brand, similar to the Olsen twins for 'tween girls. Ridiculous.
Oh, and if there had been any Paris Hilton news I probably would have included that too. I am so ashamed of myself.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Don't be ashamed, I also find myself watching VH1 and it's many celb shows (break-ups, faboulous life of..., etc.)
I heard on the radio today that Renee and Kenny divorced due to a miscommunication of the objective of the marriage...hmmm