Friday, September 30, 2005

Just to clarify

I watched the season premieres of Alias, Smallville and Everwood, and a relatively boring episode of The O.C. and also Joey. I love my Tee-Faux.

A couple words about Alias. First, Why is there now another Rambaldi-esque manuscript that is the freakin' McGuffin? Second, nobody is ever dead (except Lauren, but that's 'cause she's all frozen up). Third, the parachute FX shot was totally fake looking (in HD at least). Fourth, do they only show us how to get into APO at the beginning of the season, because they don't feel like putting together that set all the time? Fifth, there was no credits sequence, not even a little 2 second boom-chicka boom-chicka. Overall, I thought the episode was decent, but ultimately rang a little hollow.

B

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Can you TiVO more than one show at the same time?

Unknown said...

It's not TiVo. it's my own homebuilt system with 4 tuners. I'm a geek.