Monday, January 16, 2006

24 Reasons To Stay Home On Monday Nights

Well, I watched the 24 season premiere last night. Usually promos for this type of thing where they tell you to not miss the first 10 minutes or the last ten minutes, and then you watch the show, and nothing happens in either of those cases, well this was the exception. I literally jumped off my couch and started yelling. There was so much packed in the first two hours and there's two more hours tonight. 24 is just one of those shows that gets you hooked. Jack Bauer is back, with a vengeance, and hard to kill, and above the law, and out for justice, and marked for death, and under siege, and under siege 2, and on deadly ground.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crap! i missed it!

Anonymous said...

ok, so I actually had the first 10 minutes recorded (pretty much the beginning until the first commercial break.) I watched it.

Holy Crap!!!!