Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mini-review: Referral Trading Sites

I've been checking my search referrals and see that I've gotten a couple hits regarding both Referral Swapper and Refstop. Here's my opinion on them.

Refstop was/is great. Lots of people to swap with, and I never had a trade not complete. I actually got my FreePSP thanks to them. My only suggestion was that they make it easier to opt out of getting asked for trades on sites you don't want to do. Recommended.

On the other hand, Referral Swapper sucked. I got lots of requests for trades, but generally from shadier people. I got scammed twice, and never completed any trades there. Not recommended.

The problem I see with the trading sites is, most people want to get referrals from reputable sites, like the Freepay ones, and if you're trying to get more than one prize within that network, it will get harder to find people to trade with who haven't already signed up for the "good" sites. So, if you got in earlier, it was probably easier, and there was a lot less competition.

This is just my take on it, and my opinions. Take from it what you may. Good luck.

4 comments:

Jay Anderson said...

Who did you get your Free PSP through?

Unknown said...

I got it through FreePSPs.com which is now... psps.freepay.com
Freepay is probably the most respected of the "freebie" sites. They're who have the original FreeiPod.com

Treach said...

mate if your getting in to the freebie scene try exceem.co.uk (if your from the uk) and if you could do my link ipod30gb.cjb.net (actually ipods.freepay.com but the link has been shortened much ablidged)

Gerard said...

Hey mate have you tried http://www.zerfree.com they sent me an ipod touch 8GB for reaching 1800 points, only got it from referrals. :)