Sunday, January 29, 2006

Amusements

I saw Underworld: Evolution tonight with Tess and Tim. It was pretty decent, lots of action, even if the plot was a little lacking in parts. Plus Kate Beckinsdale was naked, but the shot naked so you can't see the good parts way.

After the movie I stayed at Tess and Tim's to watch The Fifth Element, which I've seen literally dozens of times, but Tess has the "Ultimate" or "Extra-Spectacular" or some-such edition which has a trivia track along with it, so that was pretty cool.

For dinner, I ended up going out with John and Julie, and we were going to go to Texas Roadhouse, but it was packed, so we ended up going to the Clawson Steakhouse. It was pretty good, although, we were a little underdressed. There's apparently live music and dancing Weds through Sat. The band was a pretty cheesy lounge act. We left soon after the band started.

That's about it. I should head to bed as I have to help Jessica move in the tomorrow. I wanted to say morning, because relative to when I'm getting up, it's early, but it will be after noon, so it's technically afternoon, but that just doesn't seem right either. Weird.

No comments: