Monday, January 23, 2006

And then Nerds begat Dorks and Dorks begat Dweebs

This weekend was a lot of fun. If not a bit nerdy. Friday, I went over to Austin's to play Magic with him and ChrisB, and then a bit later, Beckie, Jenn, Ryan, Ryan's friend and Coronado came over to watch anime.

After a while we were hungry so we went to the Redcoat Tavern where once again there was the guy with reverse sideburns. Then the girls spent the night with Austin. On his couch. With him upstairs.

Saturday, I didn't wake up until 2:00PM, so I missed going to breakfast with Austin and Jenn and Beckie. After that Austin and I carpooled to the LAN party, picking up Jordan on the way.

At about 11:00 we left there to meet hot girls at the bar. We closed out the bar with the hot girls and went back to their apartment where we spent the night.

The hot girls were Beckie and Jenn, and I slept on the floor, because we were too tired and drunk to drive home. It was a strange morning after, Jenn made gyoza and tea, Austin and Beckie had Lucky Charms. Somehow this was funnier or more interesting in my head.

Best quote of the weekend: "Is there something wrong with Austin?" -Ryan on the phone after talking to Austin who was all jacked up on Jaegar bombs and beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously! I thought Austin was on speed! He was talking SO fast. I'm glad you guys had a good time, even if it was at 5th Avenue