Sunday, April 09, 2006

The second your body is ready: grow one.

This weekend was pretty good, although Friday I didn't do much, as I was feeling pretty tired. Saturday, though, I talked on the phone with Dan for a while. That night I went out to dinner with Austin, Steve and Elizabeth. It was for Elizabeth's birthday so we went to this Cuban restaurant downtown called Vincente's. It was really good, but we didn't really realize what the drink prices were, and between 5 of us (Elizabeth's cousin Sarah also came to dinner) the liquor portion of our bill was ~$80. Mojitos are awesome though. I will be serving them at some party in the future.

After dinner we went to the Town Pump where we met up with Gerry and Melissa, and a couple other of Elizabeth's friends. I guess the Town Pump must be a popular stop on bar crawls as we saw at least 4 different bachelorette parties come and go. Austin was picked to do a shot with one of the bachelorettes. I don't know about everyone else, but I got pretty decently drunk. *fuzzy memory recollection* I think I had 6 pints. In any case I was a little hungover this morning. My parents came over for dinner and I ordered pizza. The delivery guy forgot the breadsticks and came back later with them, I forgot to add tip to the credit card slip, so I gave him a couple buck when he returned. It would have worked out either way.

Ooo. Check my MySpace profile for a picture of my latest facial hairstyle. It's inspired by a television sitcom. That's it I guess, for now.

No comments: