Sunday, August 13, 2006

Automated Taunting Machine

So, this story really begins Wednesday night, when I went to dinner with Austin and Audrey. I was going to pay with my checkcard, but it got denied. I thought it was odd, but figured that some pending debits or something confused it. I was also unable to pay for lunch on Friday with my card and began to get concerned. Then Saturday when the ATM told me my card was canceled, I realized the depth of my problem.

Speaking of Saturday, Austin and I went to Ann Arbor and picked up Sam for dinner at Blimpie Burger and then to Jay and Eric's housewarming. Their condo is really nice. I also went with Austin to his friend Alex's for her birthday after getting back to R.O.

Back to the checkcard saga, I called them today, and found out that because a vendor that had my credit card info had a security breach, they sent out new cards and the old one expired on Wednesday. I had not received it, but talking with the customer disservice representative I found out that the new card had been sent to my parent's address. Thankfully my mom had not thrown it out, so I am now able to get money out of the bank! Yay!

Friday, lest I forget, I went over to John and Julie's to hang out with Jessica who was dog-sitting Max. Jackie also stopped by after having drinks with What-his-name. We watched Monk and Psych and also House which I haven't watched much before.

No comments: