Monday, August 21, 2006

I call Shenanigans!

It's Monday, and yet again, I'm compelled to recap some of the weekend's events.

Really, the low point of the weeekend was Friday morning. I had to go down to Ford for meeting and missed the company-wide meeting, where they announced that were going to be having a headcount reduction. That basically shot the whole workday. I've definately got to get some feelers out there, and have an idea what I can do if I do get layed off. Still sucks though.

Friday night though, Austin and I played Magic with John Machiorlatti and Chris2. Eventually, John, Austin and I met up with Beckie and Jenn at some bar in Novi. John took off back to Lansing after a while, but Austin and I stuck around to help get the girls home. We met Jen, Jenn and Beckie's new bar friend. There were shenanigans. Eventually Austin and I figured out hope to lock Jenn's apartment to keep out any potential rapists prowling Novi.

Saturday, Austin and I went to a LAN Party at Gerry's. We kicked butt. Then we headed off to Toledo for the Mitzvah. We got to Ryan's before everyone headed off to the bar, so we walked over to RHouse with them. There was drinking. More shenanigans occured.

Sunday, we went to IHOP and then the scariest Dollar Store ever. When Austin dropped me off at home, I went to Mike's to pick up Skippy who'd spent the night there. Later, I went to GP to go to the visitation of a friend's mother who had passed away last week. I at least got to catch up with some of the other RATs there.

All in all, it was pretty busy weekend, and I'm paying for it now. People need to stop doing things I want to do. Darn it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was Derek Harris' mom. He was one of the RATs.