Friday, September 15, 2006

Can't believe I told you so

Strangely, I haven't had much to write about recently or rather I didn't feel much like writing. Last weekend I had Bentley and Sydney again. Monday was the 5 year anniversary of 9/11, which is a little hard to believe that it's been 5 years, and to believe that it's only been 5 years. Monday I also ended up having to drive to my mom's to drop of the dogs. My mom had some pictures of New Orleans and Biloxi that she took when she was down there. It's pretty amazing the destruction that was done.

Less depressingly, Austin, Beckie and I have had dinner a couple times this week while Beckie's housesitting at Julon's. Tuesday we went for sushi, and Thursday we went to the Blarney Stone which had extremely slow service. I think tonight, Austin and I might go to late-night Dim Sum.

Tomorrow is super-cool day, when Austin and I are going to Gerry's and then I think there may be something in the evening, but I'm not sure.

In vacation news, I was up late last night and finally booked one hotel for Hawaii. I still need to figure out where else we'll be staying on the other islands.

I bought The Office seasons 1 and 2 "Severance Package" special edition box set at Best Buy at lunchtime. Kind of ironic to bring The Office back to the office, even ironickier is the "Severance Package" considering the downsizing that is happening or will happen or might happen.

I'm sorry if this is just a dis-jointed jumble of thoughts, but the complaints about not updating had just gotten so frequent, I was compelled to put something up.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Everything is alittle weird and tastes funny. Besides being hunted down in the park by a big black dog. Pooter and I had to run for our lives on Manditory Fun Friday. There was no soundtrack.