Saturday, September 23, 2006

Just like Jessie Spano

I'm so excited! It's like less than 2 weeks until my trip to Hawaii. I have plans and not planned other things. Mostly things depend on Jenn. Probably I'll just have to pick some times and let it be at that.

*Several hours later

I booked the interisland flights. I couldn't use only one airline because of trying to find non-stop flights and at times I thought were reasonable. I also have cars reserved finally. Woohoo. Also my credit card called me, no literally, it got out of my wallet and asked me if there was any suspicious activity. Actually I got an automated call. It's all right. Just because there were several transactions in a row they flagged it.

I'm still feeling sick today. I've kept myself rested by planting myself on the couch and watching TV all day. It's been nice. Although I didn't end up going out with Austin to his friend's surprise birthday party or to Ypsi to see Dave Grammar's band.

Productivity. It's a good thing.

(Ooo. I need to do laundry also.)

2 comments:

LBseahag said...

yer funny...Me likes you.

Anonymous said...

Yippie!! Hawaii! Hmm.. so does that mean that when you get there are you going to get lei'ed? ( Pooter and Clifton were wondering)