Thursday, September 28, 2006

Counting 5-4-3-2-1

Counting down the days until I leave for Hawaii. 5 more. Or is it 6? It's 5 days but do I count today also? That would make it 6.

Many things to do.

I need a haircut. I need to get my Birk sandals resoled. I need to clean more. I need to decide what I'm going to pack. I need to do more laundry. I need to figure out how I'm getting to the airport.

I did start to clean my bathroom. I scrubbed the tub and the toilet. Still need to do a bit more. Still need to vaccuum. Still need to clean the kitchen. Still need to give Skippy a bath. Still need to change the sheets and towels.

I want to get some new walking/hiking shoes. I want to get a new external case for a hard drive for the computer to save all the TV it'll be recording while I'm gone.

I should have gotten new glasses. I should get LASIK.

All in all, there's nothing that really is a major roadblock. It's gonna be so hard to concentrate on work the next couple days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

instead of lasik, get optic blast... except then you'd have to wear a ruby-quartz visor.

Anonymous said...

I'm Grandma always said 'Honey, Never let anyone shoot lasers at you face.'

So Lasik is out of the question.

I'm out of Diet Sunkist. I'm at work. This is a problem.