Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I did it... d'oh! Not going to use their stupid slogan

So, I have an iPod, but since most of them do not come with the remote these days, I've been trying to buy one off of eBay. Unfortunately, people keep sniping them out from under me. Well, having had enough of that, I decided to look for automatic bidding software. I had heard of it somewhere, so I looked at a bunch of different ones. Most of them require you to pay for either a per bid fee or a subscription or just the program. I did find one free one, called JBidWatcher and I'm having it snipe a couple auctions for me today. We'll just have to see how it works out. It's Java based and supposedly it's under active development. I just read on the website it got a 4 Mice award from Macworld. Cool.

iPod Remote, here I come.

-The Nerd

No comments: