Sunday, May 01, 2005

Meme : 33 1/3

Questions from Ryan

1. What is one thing that you MUST do in the next five years?

Get a girlfriend.

2. You seem like a pretty laid back guy but what makes you REALLY mad?

Idiots. People who will not and can not understand reason or logic. Bad drivers.

3. If you could have anyone play the role of you in the story of your life, who would it be? (Anyone, doesn't have to look like you)

I think John Cusack would be a good choice. Funny, understated, likable.

4. Who do you think is the best ficional villian of all time?

He who's name shall not be spoken, Voldemort.

5. As a master of everything pop culture, what do you think are the best & worst shows on TV right now.

Best: Veronica Mars. It's been the most consistently good show for the whole season.

Worst (show I'm still watching): Smallville. The characters never act the same from week to week, and I hate Lois.

MEME RULES
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: