Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Meme: 5th of Gin, 5th of Tequila

Interview questions courtesy of Jessica

1. What song do you like to play when it’s time to get busy?

I don't really have a "gettin' busy" soundtrack, but Enigma is good background, as is elbow, or Travis, or various other emo-y bands. I guess that would be it, but as for one particular song, I don't have one. But it would only have to be 3 minutes long.

2. Do you like owning a home?

Yes, I like it. It's nice to be putting my money into an investment. It's nice to have a place of my own, where I can keep all my stuff. The maintenance isn't that bad either and if I want to make a change to something, I can.

3. If your life could be like any TV show, which show would you choose?

One of those fat-guy/hot-wife sitcoms, like "King of Queens." Or "Alias."


4. Sarah Michelle Gellar jumps into your car and tells you that the cops are after her and she desperately needs your help. What do you do?

What? You mean after I slap myself out of my stupor and pick my jaw up off the floor? I would do whatever she needed to get away from the cops, lend her money, make out with her so they don't see her face when doing a crowd search, drive a getaway car, stake vampire cops, anything, as long as I got to go along with her. Especially if she's on the run because she's been accused of killing her husband. "It was the one-armed fan!"

5. Do you want to have children?

Yes, I would like to carry on the Kawamoto name. I'm the only boy Kawamoto among the grandchildren, so I need to have a son. Am I ready to be a dad right now? No, but maybe in a couple years.



MEME RULES
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ/Blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Cool! Interview me

Unknown said...

ok, Mysterious "catwoman."

1. Do you have a favorite TV show? Why is/was it your favorite?
2. Have you always lived in the South?
3. Do you have any hobbies that are unusual or just that you really enjoy?
4. Is there a really cool website you've come across that you want to share?
5. What do you think of the new law just passed in Florida with the GPS tracking of sex offenders?

Cat said...

OK, working on the answers... Just thought I'd let you know that my main journal is located at: http://www.20six.co.uk/felinevamp

I don't update my Blogger one as much and it's more for my family to read so they stay away from my other one...LOL.

Cat said...

Answers are up on both sites.