Tuesday, May 24, 2005

There's nothing on.

This is truly sad. As Sweeps is drawing to a close, I am running out of things to watch. On live TV that is. I still have 6 episodes each of Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis, 7 episodes of Battlestar Galactica, 4 episodes of MI-5 (or Snoops for the BBC watchers), 4 episodes of Joan of Arcadia, 7 or 8 episodes of Futurama I've never seen, The Ladykillers (the original, funny version), and just a ton of other stuff, which consumes all but 20 Gb of the 300 I have. I love my TiFaux (Think TiVo). I have some serious catching up to do. If you don't hear from me for several days, you'll know where I am.

Crap. I forgot. Tomorrow is the finale of Alias and Lost. Hmm. But after that. It's over. It's all over now, baby blue.

Oh, and I still have no clue what is going on this weekend, if anything.

-The Dork

4 comments:

Jessica B. said...

I'm very sad that Veronica Mars is done. Now there's no reason to even get out of bed on Tuesdays.

Anonymous said...

I have plans on Sunday but I still want to go to the 89X birthday bash on Monday.
How's about we "q" on friday or Saturday? Maybe while dan is max-sitting?

Lemme know.

Unknown said...

Does "q" involve chicken? Hmmm . . .

jonny said...

Ta for the up on the car.

Is this season of SG1 any good?

Not got access any more so I only saw the first 3 episodes, but it does seem to be on its way down (alas).