Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dormus Interruptus Skippus*

Grumble. Skip woke me up this morning at around 3 to go outside. Well, it's better that than him peeing somewhere inside. He didn't want to go out because of the rain when I was wanting to go to bed, and I figured he'd be ok until morning. It's still better than if Max has to go in the middle of the night, because I can just open the door and let Skippy out, whereas John has to take Max out on his leash. Max's leash that is, not John's**. The wonders of a fenced yard.

At least with this rain, some of the salt will get washed off my car. And it's supposed to be warmer this weekend. Excellent. Not that this winter was really that horrible. Probably just means we'll get mid-May snow.

*Worst Latin Ever.

**Just kidding.

2 comments:

Jessica B. said...

Hey! Now I totally get where the word dormitory came from!

Anonymous said...

** so it WAS John's leash?