Sunday, March 05, 2006

Friday Night's All Right For Magic

Friday, Austin and I played Magic again with John Machiorlatti. It was pretty fun, as we watched The Aristocrats during it, The only thing that was annoying was John's notoriousness as a bad loser and winner. BTW, The Aristocrats is pretty damn funny.

Saturday, my computer was acting all wonky, so I had to buy a new hard drive and spent the time while the computer was copying files to watch a couple movies and some anime. I watched a couple more episodes of Full Metal Panic: FUMOFFU.

After I watched DIG!, Austin and I went to his friend Alex's (who works at Borders) place. She was having a birthday party for a friend of hers, who also works at Borders. Actually there were several people who work at Borders at the party. We ended up staying until after 3.

Today I'm at my folk's and I don't think I'm doing anything for the Oscar's. But at least my computer at home is working again and recording stuff.

No comments: