Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Let's Vet It Started

I took Skippy to the vet today to get some shots. Skip did not like the needles. His ears were kind of gunky too, so they gave me some stuff that I have to squirt in there. Skippy is not amused. Other than the ear thing, Skippy is healthy, if a bit chunky.

The vet also gave me an up-to-date record of his shots so I can get him licensed in Berkley. Then he won't be illegal.

In other news, I got new wheels for my car. They're not actually new, but new to me. I bought them off another member of the Suby board. They look nice, but now the car looks a little high, so I might need to put in different springs, and then different struts and a different exhaust and a bigger turbo and then engine management... and generally this is how it goes when you start modifying your car. Wheels are like a gateway mod. I'll put up a picture of the car with the new wheels sometime soon.

Wow, I actually have variety of small news items, another one being I had my porch fixed. These guys that fixed John's porch came and replaced the crumbly steps and blocks in the porch and mortared over the whole thing, making it look good. That picture will be posted later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are getting too fast and too furious.