Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just a few words about the weekend.

I thought I'd weigh in on Marissa's party this weekend. It was, um, interesting. I had a decent time, although I think I've somewhat outgrown a lot of what was going on. I did totally school those 2 guys I was playing "Circle of Death" with, though, especially with the categories. The interpretive dance routine was also pretty funny. What a bunch of lightweights. It was also kind of funny running into some of Putte's employees. And that they have much the same impressions of him that we do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Circle of Death"? Don't know what that is. I must have been otherwise occupied. I had fun, though. The TV Theme Song sing-along was a bit much for me.

Unknown said...

"Circle of Death" involves cards, and drinking. Red number cards are drinks for you, black number cards are drinks you give out. Aces are a category, jacks are rules, queens is draw 2, and kings something else. or reshuffle.

Unknown said...

Oh. I think we played it at the cottage a while back. It was a first time / last time thing.