Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ima Gonna Go Postal!

So annoying. I ordered The Big Lebowski through Blockbuster Online, and for the second time it has shown up broken. I'm gonna go bitchcakes on them. How am I supposed to make a copy when it keeps showing up cracked and broken?

Other things... last week Dan was in town. We went to a movie on Wednesday, we saw Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic at Brew and View at the Magic Bag. Friday we went to dinner at the Redcoat, and then went to the Berkley Front where we met up with Tess and some of her friends. Saturday I played poker at Austin's. I ended up winning. I credit Phil Gordon's book. I had it with me. I haven't read much of it, but having it there seemed to act as a good luck charm. Either that or I just played smart.

Yesterday I took Skippy to John and Julie's for Max's birthday party. Skippy seemed to have a good time.

I watched Alias and I'm watching Lost now. Very interesting.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments: