Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Shuffle shuffle razr razr

Well, I did it. I got a new phone.

EDIT: My number has not changed. Feel free to continue to not call me.

But first, a little about my day. I had more training in Dearborn this morning, but we finished early. Like over an hour early. At this point I had decided to go to Compusa because they had a deal on RAZRs. I know there's one somewhere in Dearborn, but I gave up looking after driving around a little bit, and decided to stop by home to let the dog out and have lunch. I also ended watching Veronica Mars. OMG. It was awesome.

Anyway, went to work, left at 4:30, and headed to the Compusa near Oakland mall and got my new RAZR. The deal they have going on this week is, for new activation or 2 year contract extension, FREE RAZR*! (*After $50 rebate, but I'm good with those things) And if you bought any accessory, you get a free iPod Shuffle (512MB). So I got a new phone, a car charger and the iPod for $72 out the door, and I'm getting $50 back once I send in the rebate form. Totally awesome! I am currently rocking out on the Shuffle. It's going to be nice for walking the dog, so I don't have to wear the 20gb. Man I am such a dork.

3 comments:

Jessica B. said...

I missed Veronica Mars the other night cause I was with Kristen and Erica. Do they still show repeats on Sundays? It's getting close to the end and all the details are coming together.

The Judge said...

Do you have a new number? If so, call me so I have it. If not, don't call. I have nothing to say to you.

:P

Beckie

Anonymous said...

i been telling people hat you got one of those pink razrs like in the commercial with the slowly spinning pink razr and pretty in pink by the psychedlic furs is playing. pink razr. you may want to clarify things lest people start believing what i'm saying which they won't.