Thursday, May 18, 2006

Rub-a-dub-dub, Skippy in the tub

Skippy found something... something horrible smelling. And then he rolled in it.

There was no way he was staying that stinky. I had to give him a bath. Thankfully I didn't get a wet as he did. Actually, he was pretty good about it. He didn't try to jump out of the tub or anything. He did give me an awfully pathetic look though. Dogs.

In other news, I have booked my flight for Hawaii. I posted about it on my other, other blog, Mike Goes to Hawaii, but since I don't think many other people know about it yet, and there's not much there yet, people might not have heard. I leave on October 4th and get back on the 18th, a day after I start that flight. Ah, the joys of jet lag.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh poor Skippy!

Hims thought he smelled good.