Saturday, February 26, 2005

Big Buck = Bad Idea

Yesterday was my co-worker's last day, so after work we went to Big Buck Brewery, which is just a little ways away. I meant to only stay for a beer or two, but you get one of the 23 ouncers in you and you're not going anywhere for a while. This co-worker is getting married in August and he was the organizer for a bachelor party for another co-worker that I went to last spring. Thus the subject of his bachelor party came up, and at that point that was when Vegas was bandied about as the location for said event. I am so up for that. Vegas, baby! Nothing could be finer, than strippers, gambling and booze galore. I hope this happens, because I was thinking of making a trip to Vegas anyways, I had thought of going with Austin for his cousin's bachelor party, but I'm too late to book a hotel or a flight which anywhere I looked was an outrageous amount of money. But, I'm definately looking forward to going to Vegas for Brad's party. It should be awesome.

-The Geek

1 comment:

Jessica B. said...

Joeboo and Joy loooooooooooove Vegas. I thought it was odd at first cause I didn't think it was their type of city but I think there are a lot of scantily clad women there and that would definitely be my father's cup of tea.