Monday, February 28, 2005

Holy Awards Show Batman!

So, I ended watching the Oscars over at Tess's with a bunch of her friends, and Coronado and Fisher showed up eventually. I will now give you my unscientific Oscar "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down" in no particular order.

"Thumbs Up"

Chris Rock questioning Cuba Gooding's role choices I had to agree as I had wondered about this too, but I think it has more to do with the fact that Cuba sold his soul to the Devil (Oprah) in order to win the Oscar for Jerry Macguire

Jamie Foxx's acceptance speech Good, heartstrings tugged

Kate Winslet Hot. Good light on the red carpet especially

Emmy Rossum Super hot! (Hot 16 year-old chick from Phantom)

Oscars ending before midnight Finally...

Hilary Swank telling them to stop trying to get her off the stage during her acceptance speech

"Thumbs Down"

Beyonce singing Oscar nominated song

Scarlet Johannsen's hair Who let her out of the house like that!?!?

Beyonce singing that other Oscar nominated song

Mostly unintelligable pairing of Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz Both looked hot though.

Beyonce singing again

The Academy not recognizing "Lowell's" fine work in Sideways He was robbed. Not!

Martin Scorsese not winning for Best Director He'll win it someday, but I won't root for any movie of his involving Leonardo DiCraprio

Adam Duritz's hairAs my co-worker commented, "Did he go to Sideshow Bob's barber?"

Beyonce

No comments: