Friday, February 18, 2005

Get your freak on... Part Deux

I forgot to mention that on Monday I ended up going to see the Dirty Show with Coronado. We carpooled, and it was on the way there that I hit one of the potholes I thought would have flatted my tire. But back to the kink.

Some of the artwork was really amazing. I wish that I had enough money to buy some of the pieces. Although, I don't know how well they'd fit in with the rest of my shabby (not) chic decor.

I was annoyed by the girl walking around in silver fringy box who'd flash you through a hole on the box for a buck. Dammit, if I want to see boobs, I'd go see boobs, and really see them.

The performances were for the most part just ok. Some of it just looked like "a typical night at City Club" as Tess, Chris and Jamie all pointed out separately. But CASP was really cool. Sexier than "Showgirls." Actually anything this side of Roseanne Barr in a bikini is sexier than "Showgirls" but, I just like mentioning "Showgirls."

No comments: