Monday, October 31, 2005

Another picture or two for you...


These pictures are from the party I went to on Saturday. In one, there's me and a cowboy getting ready to drink from the luge. In the second, there's Wacko Jacko pouring the "Jesus Juice" down the luge for Pippi Longstocking and a cowboy.

So, in a recap of my weekend activities, Friday night I went to Catalog Only's Hall-o-ween Bash. It was a lot of fun. "Penetration" played an awesome set. They covered "Don't Fear the Reaper." I gotta have more cowbell! One of the other bands I really liked was Sons of a Gun. I met the guy that does the paintings for CO's albums too. I'll put some of the pictures from that up on Flickr when I get a chance.

Saturday during the day I did some housework and raked the leaves in my front yard. For dinner I went with John Perri to the City Cellar in Birmingham. John was doing another of his secret-shops. Fisher was originally supposed to go, but got hung up doing stuff with his brother. The food was really good although I probably wouldn't go there normally as it was rather pricey. Mmmmm... bacon-crusted grouper.

Saturday night I went to a party at a house in Warren. It's the friend of a friend of Karla's (my neighbor across the street). There was a keg, the ice luge, 1000 jello shots (of which I had over a dozen) and some good munchies. Kim (whose house it was) also had a fire pit in the backyard. I ended up leaving there about 1:30, as I was pretty tired.

Sunday I watched TV all day and went to my parents for dinner. I watched 4 episodes of I Love the 80s 3D. It was excellent. It's a little scary how much of the stuff I remember from back then.

I'm a little disappointed that the new Treehouse of Horror isn't until next week. At least I'm getting a little caught up on everything I have recorded. I think one of my hard drives is starting to go though... I get some serious stutter on playing back some files, and the drive access light goes nuts. Weird.

-The Geek

No comments: