Saturday, October 01, 2005

Very Sleepy

Well, I am tired.

I went out last night with Jessica and Beckie and went to the Necto in A2 for Ryan's birthday. It was a good time, we finally met the mysterious "The Colleague". The Gays were very nice to us, although I think "The Colleague's" (boy?)friend was a little scared of Jeff. I can't remember who else I met, I think there was a Tim and there were some girls, and lesbians and drag queens and Long Islands and Denny's. I can only assume that Beckie and Jessica made it home safe, judging from Jessica's blog.

Then today, I went over to Al's place to watch the Wolverines triumph over the Spartans. Al is this guy I met last week at Karla's party who brought the luge. Anyways, I watched the game, ate some food, had some beers and played horseshoes. I am a horrible horseshoe player. Whoever said close counts in horseshoes was wrong. You have to be pretty damn accurate from a long distance to score any points. Chris is over now, catching up on some TV. I'm just tired. And kind of hungry, I didn't really have any dinner.

1 comment:

The Judge said...

We did make it home. I think. Whose house is this?

Beckie