Monday, October 03, 2005

A few kind words for my friend Veronica

I watched the season premiere of Veronica Mars last night (because it didn't get recorded until Sunday when they showed the repeat) and yeah, it's like, wow, like, totally awesome. Some surprises, but still the same Veronica Mars. Though most of the episode was a flashback of events from the summer, it was pretty good, until the end when I had a total "WTF!" moment. This is going to be a very interesting season.

BTW, Charisma Carpenter as Dick and Beav's former-Laker-girl step-mom, awesome!

Also. I must buy the first season DVDs of Veronica Mars. Hmm. Maybe as a birthday present to myself.

-The Geek

2 comments:

Jessica B. said...

Veronica Mars rocks!

Unknown said...

I totally agree. I just watched the premiere and even though I should go to bed, I must watch Wednesday's!