Wednesday, July 20, 2005

20 people and many questions

Stole From Ryan and Beckie.
The Rules: First list twenty people you know in any order, and then scroll down and answer the questions. Don't peek at the questions before writing down your list of people.

1) John
2) Chris
3) Dan
4) Lani (my sister)
5) Beckie
6) Jessica
7) Austin
8) Jenn
9) Jackie
10) Sarah
11) Drew
12) Ryan
13) DannyC
14) Julie
15) Jim D
16) Mitica
17) Dan Fanton (A.K.A. Don Santon)
18) Jared
19) Michelle
20) Chris3

Answer these questions without changing the order of the people listed above.

How did you meet number 17?

Dan knew someone in the fraternity somehow and he got recruited in and I think I met him at Whirlyball. He introduced me to Napster.

Should numbers 3 and 8 go out?

Um. Sure. Why not?

If number 5 died tomorrow, what would you do?

I would definitely be overcome with grief. I’m a big baby about these things now.

What is number 10’s middle name?

I don’t know, hmm. Stab in the dark: Marie (I know it’s Jessica’s middle name also, but it’s fairly common for girls.)

Who is number 13 going out with?

I think there’s this girl Meg(h?)an. They enjoy playing kickball. No, for real. But there’s always drinking afterward.

What would you do if number 15 kissed you?

Uh. Be really weirded out. ‘Cause, we like, work together.

Describe number 16 in 5 words.

Romanian bargain hunter buddy pal. (Eh, you try it.)

Is number 2 the sexiest person alive?

He thinks he is.

What is the strangest thing you know about number 9?

I don’t know if I know anything really strange about Jackie. Weird.

What would you do if number 7 killed someone?

Beckie’s answer was good for this, so yeah, I’d help them dispose of the, ahem, evidence.

Is number 1 your best friend?

I would hope so, how else could I have lived with the guy for 4 years. But it’s really about an 8-way tie for “Best.” Now “Bestest” is a different story.

When is number 6’s birthday?

November 12th. I will be sure to get her a lovely present.

Would/have numbers 12 and 8 date?

I don’t think Jenn has the right “equipment.” And they’re best friends. Hey, questions? What with the obsession with the relationships of Jenn anyway?

Do you know any of number 14’s family members or pets?

Well, considering I was in John and Julie’s wedding, I think I met all of her family, and Max I’ve known since John got him.

Who does number 20 like?

Both.

Would you ever make out with number 18?

I’m not into boys. And Jared’s a biggun.

Is number 3 a boy or girl?

He’s a boy. A “Badger Boy”

What is the best thing about number 7?

His science is so tight.

What do you really think about number 11?

Drew’s a great guy, but when it comes to women, he goes for the hamburger when he could really get steak.

What is number 15’s favorite band/singer?

Haha! Rush. “Dude, they can play in 9 different time signatures at the same time.”

Where has number 10 lived before they moved to where they live now?

She lived with Jackie and He-Who-Is-A-Dumbass. Did I say that out loud?

What neighborhood does number 3 live in?

The same one he always has, well excepting when he was in NYC. Grosse Pointe.

What school does number 6 go to?

The School of Becoming an Heiress. And Wayne State.

Are numbers 9 and 13 best friends?

No, I don’t think they’ve even met.

Does number 20 secretly like number 2?

That would be funny.

Would you ever date number 8?

Sure. But really, what is it about Jenn’s social life that is so damn interesting? Stupid Questions.

What’s the most embarrassing thing you know about number 4?

I think there’s hours of material here. Most of it too embarrassing to actually put to screen.

2 comments:

Pointedly Anonymous said...

You are so right, if I liked Chris F, it would be funny. In both senses of the word.

Unknown said...

Yes, it would. Ya know what? I realized I forgot Tess on this list. Oops. Tess, baby, you know I love you, baby. ;)